We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The Raspberry Ketone works as a metabolism booster which exploits the properties of a particular "ketone"Present in raspberries: my favorite wild fruit! :-)
Raspberryit means Raspberryin English and the Raspberry Ketone it is a capsule extract which is therefore more "powerful" than the fruit itself. But let's go in order and let's start with the raspberry, its history and its properties.
The raspberry: history and properties
Raspberry is a wild fruit that grows in bushes cultivated in northern Italy and Greece since the sixteenth century and appreciated for its excellent flavor and nutritional properties that we will see later. Raspberry is also the fruit of the forest that "enlivened" my walks in my youth, with pleasant "feasting", when I went to look for mushrooms in the woods of the Intelvi Valley, in the province of Como! :-)
The ripening months of the raspberry ranged from mid-July to mid-September, depending on the areas and altitudes. Today, thanks to modern cultivation techniques, the period in which the fruit becomes available can be longer.
The properties of raspberry and its benefits for our health are numerous, I will mention a few:
- The presence of vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid) contributes to strengthen the immune system it's at strengthen blood vessels, skin, muscles and bones as it promotes the production of collagen. For this reason, raspberry is a food particularly recommended for children and the elderly.
- Thanks to the presence of rutin combined with vitamin C, raspberries also have vasodilating properties, thus contributing to improve blood circulation.
- the presence of vitamin A and beta-carotene is ideal for prevent macular degeneration, a disease that can obstruct vision in old age.
- the presence of soluble fiber favors the formation of a gelatinous mass ideal for reduce cholesterol levels, "Capturing" it before it is absorbed in the intestine.
- Raspberry is rich in manganese which stimulates the metabolism to burn fat fasterpromoting weight loss. In fact, raspberry contains a special ketone that stimulates the production of adiponectin, a hormone that acts on the metabolism and causes the body to burn fat for energy, while providing a feeling of satiety.
Raspberry Ketone: how it works
As I mentioned above, Raspberry Ketone stimulates the production of adiponectin, a protein that helps metabolize fat by regulating blood glucose levels.
An increase in metabolism allows a higher percentage of the food we consume to be transformed into energy, reducing the percentage transformed into fat.
Raspberry Ketone Plus
To enhance the slimming effects induced by the production of adiponectin, a version of Raspberry Ketone is available, called “Rasperry Ketone Plus”, enriched with other substances that promote weight loss. Let's see what they are:
- Garcinia Cambogia: it is a substance that helps burn fat and induces a sense of satiety. For more information you can read our article dedicated to the Garcinia Cambogia.
- Green coffee: these are coffee beans that are not roasted after harvesting. Again the effects are to increase the metabolic rate. For more information here is our article dedicated to Green coffee.
- Green Tea Extract: with antioxidant properties. Here is the in-depth link to our article dedicated to Green tea.
- Capsaicin: which improves digestive processes, reducing abdominal swelling and stimulating the metabolism.
- Cocoa: which stimulates the production of serotonin, a neurotransmitter capable of stimulating good mood.
- Zinc: which strengthens the immune system, promotes good digestion.
Raspberry Ketone Plus: where to buy
The Raspberry Ketone Plus you can buy it in selected specialized stores but if you want to save money you can buy it online on Amazon with an excellent value for money guaranteed by verified reviews.
Raspberry Ketone: precautions
The intake of Raspberry Ketone, as well as that of any food supplement and especially those with dietary purposes is NOT recommended for minors and pregnant or breastfeeding women.
Raspberry Ketone can interfere with any drug therapies so if you are taking drugs it is necessary to consult your doctor in advance to verify that there are no contraindications.
To avoid possible side effects, as is necessary for any other product with dietary effects, the recommended doses must NOT be exceeded, which, for Raspberry Ketone Plus, consist of two tablets to be taken, with a glass of water, ideally 30 minutes before breakfast. and two tablets to be taken 30 minutes before lunch or dinner.
One last check to do before starting to hire the Raspberry Ketone Plusis to read the full ingredient list to make sure you don't have allergies to any of its ingredients, exactly as you need to do for any food, supplement or drug we ingest.
Raspberry Ketone: opinions
The Rasberry Ketone it's a supplement much appreciated that it can help you lose weight but, as with any other diet product, it is not a "magic wand" capable of giving us a perfect body!
The primary goal of any diet must be to ensure a correct supply of nutrients to our body, also in relation to many aspects that uniquely distinguish the body of each of us. The ideal diet also varies based on factors such as our lifestyle (e.g. sedentary or active life), age, the presence of any pathologies or intolerances or events such as pregnancy or external factors, such as situations of extreme heat or extreme cold.
Practice moderate physical activity consistently and follow a diet rich in fruit and vegetables, typical of the Mediterranean diet, limiting the consumption of fatty foods and red meat remains the best recipe unanimously suggested by doctors to ensure our physical and mental well-being.
If you are overweight it is therefore useless and dangerous to rely on "do-it-yourself diets" perhaps based on your own and only on supplements. Diets must be prescribed only by nutritionists and supplements must be considered as a precious ally and not as a substitute for food.