We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
This cake is a show, super moist and the combination of sweet potato and cocoa is super rich, as well as original, it is very healthy and suitable for coeliacs. More can not be asked!
3 tbsp. Bitter cocoa
500 gr. Sweet Potato Puree
150 gr. Sugar
Lemon zest to taste
Essence of vanilla, cinnamon, ginger to taste
Optional: nuts and raisins to taste
- Preheat the oven to 180 °
- Beat whites with sugar until obtaining a French meringue
- Mix yolks with sweet potato puree and add cocoa. Integrate well. Add zest, essence and spices. Mix. A very doughy texture remains.
- Incorporate meringue twice: the first is to standardize densities, only to integrate mixtures. The second batch with enveloping movements, so as not to lose the air of the mixture.
- Pour into a greased mold and sprinkle with cornstarch.
- Bake at a moderate temperature until a clean knife sticks in. In my case, it was 15/20 minutes.