We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
There is nothing as easy and quick as making these grilled cucumbers drizzled with olive oil and well seasoned.
Grilled cucumbers are a good healthy snack and can also serve as a garnish for other dishes.
- 1 cucumber
- Provencal herbs or whatever you want: rosemary, garlic, thyme, oregano, basil ...
- olive oil
- Peel and cut the cucumber into slices that are more or less thick
- Season the cucumber with a little salt and the Provencal herbs, on both sides.
- In a non-stick frying pan with a little oil, fry the cucumber on both sides until golden brown
- Serve hot
- They can be served alone, accompanied with some roasted tomatoes, or for a vegetable sandwich